[vdr] Re: split up channels.conf

Rene Bartsch wrote:

> [...]

If you have only one cable and want to connect several receivers to it, none
of these receivers can be allowed to set the hi/low frequency or the hor/ver
voltage control. Therefore these four bands will need to be placed into
separate frequency ranges, which means that we will need a separate LOF for
each of them - unless I'm totally misunderstanding the whole idea.

Klaus