[vdr] Re: Bug, or just me?

> this normal : its an experimental patch :)

Yeah, but it didn't do it on my other box which was using exactly the same
source :-)

> again this is normal and does not affect the recording
> what you should care of is always to leave some space in your disk in order
> not to cause a major crash on your /dev/hdx partition (I assume u use the
> main linux partition) I have installed VDR on a 4.3 gig HD currently I
> still have 14 minutes left of recording I will not exced 10 mn :)

Yup, I know, I have about 15 gigs ready to throw off, but I wanted to see if
the Pentium is fast enough before I retire it from file serving :)

> I'm having some weird issues with dvbtune as well, so it could be caused by
> something else, but just curious as to wether this is normal or not :-)
> ?????

As in, dvbtune to tune to a certain PID on a certain frequence works as
expected, but dvbtune -i to that same frequence lists some pay tv channels
from a totally different frequency. Again, it didn't do this on the other box
:)