[vdr] Preliminary VDR 1.1.12 for testing

I have uploaded a preliminary version 1.1.12 of VDR to

  ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/pub/etc/vdr-1.1.12.tar.bz2

This is NOT an official release, the "real" 1.1.12 will follow tomorrow,
with some additional changes that have been sent to me by various contributors.

The reason why I am making this pre version available in advance is because
there are quite a few changes in the channel handling, especially regarding
DiSEqC, DVB-C and DVB-T. Since I myself have neither DVB-T, DVB-C nor DiSEqC
I invite those amoung you who have the necessary equipment and would like to
do some testing to check out the following:

- Do the new DVB-T and DVB-C parameters work? Go into the "Edit channel"
  menu and see the new "Source:" parameter. Set it to 'C' or 'T', according to
  your channels, and see the additional parameters (you may have to scroll
  down to see all of them).

- Does the new DiSEqC handling work? Go into the "Edit channel" menu
  and set the "Source:" parameter to the satellite where your channel is
  on. Edit the new file 'diseqc.conf' to fit your system setup.

- Do all these things work with both the "old" and the NEWSTRUCT driver?
  Note that the DiSEqC handling has changed pretty much in teh NEWSTRUCT
  branch (which allows the now very flexible setup), so this could only
  be emulated with the "old" driver. Chances are it doesn't work...

There is no "unique channel ID" yet, that may or may not follow tomorrow
(as time permits) - otherwise maybe next weekend.

Also, I haven't yet decided what to do about the "offsets" that are
apparently necessary for DVB-C and DVB-T. I'd like to keep them out
of channels.conf, since I assume the "official" frequencies published
by the providers will be given as integer MHz values.
There have been reports that the offsets depend on the QAM value used
for a given channel. My question would be: is there some rule that
could be used to derive the frequency offset from the given transponder
frequency and the QAM value? If so, does this apply to all channels,
on DVB-C and DVB-T, and in all countries? Or are these also depending
on the country?

Klaus