[vdr] Re: Preliminary VDR 1.1.12 for testing

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> - Do the new DVB-T and DVB-C parameters work? Go into the "Edit channel"
>   menu and see the new "Source:" parameter. Set it to 'C' or 'T', according to
>   your channels, and see the additional parameters (you may have to scroll
>   down to see all of them).

Can't set the 'source' to anything else but numeric,
how do you put 'C' or 'T' there ?

If I set the 'source' to '88888' new fields appear, like..

Inversion
CoderateH   I assume this means Code_rate_H_P
Modulation  I assume this means Constellation like QAM_64

No other fields visible, like Bandwidth, Transmission mode and
Guard Interval

Also on Terrestial mode Srate has no meaning.

Cheers...