[vdr] Re: vdr: Websites for Beginners??

> £199 is quite pricey unfortunately. But full featured DVB-T's are rare.
Might
> be cheaper to get 2 Nova-T's and a dxr3 card, but like I said I can not
vouch
> for how well the dxr3 plugs in to a VDR setup - buyer beware :)

> I am sure other people on this list can comment on such a setup.

Yeh, the dxr3 plugin works well for such early code - the OSD is hard to
read due to the default colours in the dxr3 palette...

The authors have reckoned on about another 3 weeks before version 0.0.5 is
available...

It's certainly work a look-in considering how cheap Dxr3/Hollywood+ cards
are now.. and the authors are nice people =)

gdh