[vdr] Re: Teletext now running with 1.1.13 & a DISEQC question

Hi Rene,

>> I managed to adapt the teletext plugin teletext-0.7.5 for use
>> with VDR 1.1.13 You can find it on
>> http://hotchevy.future.easyspace.com/vdr/progs/

>Does your version compile with GCC-3.2?

Do you know if the orginal version did? I had to change a
few variables and include some headers, but nothing really
new (and no tricky code ;o)). If the original version compiled
with GCC-3.2, the modified version should too. You also need
ffmpeg (of which I don`t know if it compiles with gcc-3.2).

Sorry I couldn`t be of more help. Try asking the author of
teletext-0.7.5. He did the *real* work. I just modded it ;o))
( I believe it was Peter Seyringer)

Greetz,
Reinhard