[vdr] Re: black screen, no audio, but OSD still working aftercouple of hours]

Hi!
The situation changed now a bit. I bought a WinTV Nova on ebay and put
it in my system and now the problem is gone. Everything works fine.
But although I will try the version 1.1.13 of vdr and remove the
Nova-card to test it. But this takes a will. I will report you the results.

cu,
		Mortimer