[vdr] Re: Plugin & Diseqc Question to Klaus & all

Hi,

On Saturday 19 October 2002 23:52, you wrote:
> Maybe you need to switch the voltage to "high" (i.e. 'V') in order to get
> enough power to your motor, but then again you wouldn't be able to tune
> while the motor is running.

My StabHH100 rotor only moves at 18V. This seems to be a common problem with
this type of rotor, which uses the lnb voltage to move. But it is not a DVBs
specific issue, other receivers suffer from this, too.

Another observation is, that the LNB is not turn off, when moving. I get the
best results to lock a new satellite, when i retune every x ms and assume,
that i reach the satellite, when i get three successfull tunings in a row.
That algorithmen reduces the case to lock to a wrong satellite.

Christian