[vdr] Re: PLEASE HELP (was: LCDproc Plugin Settings error (??!) )

At Monday 21 October 2002 17:03 Sascha Volkenandt wrote:
> Sorry everyone for me telling stupid things ;) But I think I sincerely have
> a problem and I won't get along without anyone's help anymore.

I actually have - I've recompiled the whole suite - nothing.

Now I have re-extracted the complete suite and recompiled - it works.

I don't know what was happening here.

The backed-up version doesn't work - the re-extracted one does.

Sorry for bothering you ...

Greetings,
Sascha Volkenandt