[vdr] Re: VDR, LAN, HDDs & automessages

Am Mittwoch, 23. Oktober 2002 19:29 schrieben Sie:

A simple shell script will do the job (pseudo code):

cd $videodirectory && ls --sort=time > /temp/video-list.txt

df  -h |grep -i $mountpoint-of-disk

if $freediskspace >= 5; then
	for i in $videolist.txt; do move $i /video-swap/

rm -f /temp/video-list.txt

Put this into crontab and let it run as often as you want, or/and put it in
commands.conf with at -now to trigger the script manually with yout RC.
Bye