[vdr] Re: kvdr - SuSE 8.1

Zitiere Robert Schiele <robert.schiele@t-online.de>:

> On Wed, Oct 23, 2002 at 08:55:06PM +0200, Martin Neuditschko wrote:
> > Hello!
> >
> > I want to use kvdr-5.1 with SuSE 8.1.
> > I have tried with the patches for SuSE 8.0, but they don't work
> > anymore. Or have I forgotten someting to install?
>
> SuSE currently build this with the kde2 compatibility libraries.  So I
> assume there are problems with kde3, although I don't know that, as I
> do not use kvdr.
>
> But, is there a reason, you don't just use the binary package shipped
> with the distribution?

If someone has detect as special problem please let me know - AFAIK there is
just a single function call different in qt3 i already fixed it in my local
version of kvdr (making it possible to compile with both versions without
action), just could'nt test it so far myself as i'am still with kde2

Guido