[vdr] Re: Seca

Yes Raimond

That's true.

As decoding (decrypting) is done during recording (or in live mode),
you've got an ordinary PES file with 1 video and 1 audio PES muxed together.

And I think it is the only way to do it. That means, you can't recorde
encrypted information and then use your CAM/Card to decrypt the
information recorded during playback.

Patrick.