[vdr] slow reacting remote control

Hi,

Maybe some of you allready tried different kind of remote controls for
VDR - I had to do because i didn't find a well working unit. All Units
work with lirc-0.6.6 but the reaction in the vdr-software is realy bad.
I can't believe that the reason is just the hardware because all units
send signals as you can see (xmode2). The Signals are different but they
are there -> see http://www.8ung.at/mmax/remotes.html

Is there a reason why the reaction is so different?
And could anyone give me an advice which remote control works very good?

mfG,
Max