[vdr] Re: Problem with console plugin vdr-console-0.1.0

I do have another problem with console-plugin:

It starts, I can open consoles, I can enter my username and my password, but
every time I get a "password incorrekt" (yes you've read incorrekt with
"k").

My standard-console works fine with same username and password, and it
replies a "password incorrect" with "c" instead of "k" when having a typo.

So, is the "password incorrekt" created by console-plugin?

Thanx for any answer.

Rene