[vdr] Re: Problem with console plugin vdr-console-0.1.0

On Mittwoch, 27. November 2002 22:20 Rene Bartsch wrote:
> It starts, I can open consoles, I can enter my username and my password,
> but every time I get a "password incorrekt" (yes you've read incorrekt with
> "k").

Sorry I can't say anything about the 'k', but I've noticed that root-logins
are forbidden with console-plugin. Which user-id did you try?

Try to type the password at the login: prompt to see if it is recognised
correctly, because in some very special cases I have experienced strange
behaviour with keyboards, too (Over here once the '5' only produced
backspaces in xterm windows, maybe you have american keyboard except german,
etc.)

Greetings,
Sascha Volkenandt