[vdr] Re: Problem with console plugin vdr-console-0.1.0

Hi!

Thanks a lot! Now I found the problem! I started with both options (-Premote
and -t ....). So I started without -Premote and everything does fine!

Am Mittwoch 27 November 2002 21:37 schrieben Sie:

--
mfg
Mario "Charly" Aistleitner

Charly's Virtueller Bierhumpen
Zainze 29
A-4230 Pregarten

Tel.: +43 (0) 664 / 56 86 992
Fax: +43 (0) 820 / 555 85 08 79

charly@humpen.at
http://www.humpen.at
ICQ: 108243092
--
"In a world without walls and fences, who needs Windows and Gates?"