[vdr] Re: VDR on VIA EPIA-M

On Tue, 17 Dec 2002, Harald Milz wrote:

[VIA EPIA-M]

>This board has some more pluses:
>
>- second COM port for IR receiver (my first one os busy with the serial
>  LCD)
>- Floppy port just in case
>- IEEE1394 ports for your DV camera. Is anybody working on integrating DV
>  camera access and film watching / cutting in VDR? dvgrab produces standard
>  avi-1 or avi-2 files so MPlayer should be able to display them.
>- USB 2.0 ports
>
>Is anyone working with it?

I have one of the older boards, the one before EPIA-M, which'll get my DVB
card as soon as I get it. 17x17cm board size makes for a small
custom system if you don't mind some plastic work. :)

--
   Crowley was in Hell's bad books. Not that Hell has any other kind.
                           -- Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman, Good Omens