[vdr] Re: Patch for New driver + Old Firmware + Remote Control Plugin

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rene Bartsch" <vdr@bartschnet.de>
To: <vdr@linuxtv.org>
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2002 4:16 PM
Subject: [vdr] Re: Patch for New driver + Old Firmware + Remote Control
Plugin

I got it running, now.

After switching from VDR-1.1.17 to VDR-1.1.20 the outcommand-errors and
restarts have been gone.
I also upgraded to linux-dvb.2002-12-08 with Root/DPRAM from April, 15th and
the remote-patch.

But as the old firmware seems to generate other IR-codes, I've had to create
a new keymap (this was the reason of the "unknown key 0xXX" messages).

Rene