[vdr] Re: Force EPG Scan

Ralf,

one work-around would be to create an according vdrshutdown-
Script which uses svdrpsend.pl to send
chan 1
chan 2
chan 4
chan whatever-channels-you-want-in-epg
chan n

to switch through the channels and collect the epg-data.
Put an sleep 300 at the end of the script to allow vdr
to write out the file.

Regards,
Andreas