[vdr] Re: with 1.25 more crashes then with 1.23 ???

Hi List

>> starting immediately and disappears also immediately if I step back to
1.1.23.
>> Is 1.1.25 stressing the card more then 1.1.23 ??
>
>I wouldn't know where...
>Here on my system (plain vanilla VDR 1.1.25 with driver 1.0.0pre2)
everything runs
>totally stable for days (well, after a few days I usually restart VDR
because
>I'm testing new stuff).
>
>Klaus
>--

Just a small addition .. It runs MUCH MORE STBALE with Timeshift-feature
ENABLED ..

To have the most child and wife fail proof system I allways compiled
without this feature and got some problems (like when a timer starts while
a replay was watched VDR crashed or ceated unusable recordings) ... But
with the latest Version (1.1.25 and pre2 driver) It is rock stable ..
evene heavy switching, playing, doing anything with the machine while a
timer is running doesn't hurt in any way !!!

Greetings
Stefan