[vdr] Re: MiniDVD and VDR DVD Plugin

> mplayer will NOT play the DVD, it will ONLY play the VOB's files. That
> is something _different_!
> Try to play the disc though xine, it uses the same libs.

I have installed the latest "xine" (xine-lib-1-beta8) on my laptop and the
miniDVD plays fine !!!
Video and Audio without problems.

The only thing i have experienced are some warnings from libdvdread
*** libdvdread: CHECK_VALUE failed in nav_read.c:202 ***
*** for dsi->sdi_gi.zer1==0 ***

Maybe they use a newer libdvdread ??

mplayer crashed in libmpeg2 (sig11)

Current State:
WinDVD, xine: video - ok, audio - ok
mplayer on dvb: video - ok, audio - none or only 1 sec
mplayer in x: video - bad (green stripes), audio - none (sig11 in libmpeg2)
crashed at all after few seconds