[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: vdrchannels-0.0.4

Ralf Klueber wrote:
[...]

So I found a solution. It is VDRCHANNELS.

Just define a small channel.conf "skeleton" with some additional lines
in it. It defines the names of the channels, the grouping and some other
things.
[...]

Very good! Now I can throw away my own perl-script...

What about the possibility to enter regular expressions in the vdrchannels.conf? So I could say:
Premiere.*
.*ARD.*
and all matching channels are inserted here.

And what I had in my script is a negation-flag to NOT show a channel
-Astra.*
will exclude all Astra-Channels, even from the :_others section.

Bye,

Dirk Melchers.