[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: vdrchannels-0.0.4

> What about the possibility to enter regular expressions in the
> vdrchannels.conf? So I could say:
> 	Premiere.*
> 	.*ARD.*
> and all matching channels are inserted here.

I had this in mind.

A definition like
PW $1:Premiere ([0-9]*)
(Perl enthusiast could read that ;-))
would be possible, but what about the order.
The order would be fe. alphabetic, but than it would be

Premiere 1
Premiere 10
Premiere 2

Dont know if there are more than 10 channels for Premiere. All I want to
show with this example, that the order is not easy to manage. In the
alias part of VDRCHANNELS this would be possible.

> And what I had in my script is a negation-flag to NOT show a channel
> 	-Astra.*
> will exclude all Astra-Channels, even from the :_others section.

OK, that could be a new feature.
Suggestion: What would be about a ":_deny" section and every Channel
listed behind would not be used in the ":_others" section?