[vdr] Re: RGB output on J2:

> Reinhard Walter Buchner wrote:
>
> never understood the ebay prices that they achieved. I guess it was
> due to misinformation that the 1.6 weren't that good (which isn't
> true.

I think, the bad opinions on the 1.6 cards come from Windows because
AFAIK these versions use a different tuner that did not work in the past
with popular tools like MultiDec.

BTW: If I understood you right you said in this thread that 1.6 is still
in production. Who sells those hardware revisions? AFAIK companies like
FSC, Technotrend and Galaxis stopped selling DVBs cards, and Hauppauge
only sells the 2.x-Nexus versions...

Jörg