[vdr] Broken Stream detection (again)

I was just updating to vdr 1.2.1  with driver 2003-06-08 and got some strange
problems with broken streams/emergency exits too.
I use a single DVB-S rev1.3.
I was getting up and running at about 19:30 and had a timer ready for 20:12 at
Pro7. Everything was right as long as I didn't switch. After switching to
different channels (on different transponders as PRO7) it seems like the timer
kicked in (althought the timer was still 30..40min in the future). According to
the log it immediately ended as it was not due.
The log is strange: there are two log entries rigth before this comming from
broken stream detection & emergency exit; both have a time in future
(~70min = 21:06) !!
The start and stop of the timer anyway has the right system
time. I even check my CMOS clock and system clock. verything normal.
The behaviour always kicked in after switching to a different transponder.

Second event:
At about 20:20 the PRO7 timer was realy running and recording. All of the
sudden VDR exited and reloaded the driver. I checked the log.
It seems I had a second timer in the sytem at about 20:15 on a different
transponder. It couldn't be granted as I have only one card. Anyhow the timer
seemed to activate, realize there is no empty card, but in the process it
crashed the running recording.

So may be the check for the empty card is allready breaking the stream..

May be this is the same problem some others are also experiencing (Emergency
exits/Broken stream detection).
The first event happend with vdr-1.2.0 & 1.2.1 (vanilla & fully plugged).
The second was observed with 1.2.1 and fully plugged.

regards	Peter

P.S I even deactivated EPG scan und system time setting