[vdr] Re: VDR Admin 0.90

On Sunday, June 15, 2003, at 12:39  am, Thomas Koch wrote:

A new version of VDR Admin is available
Thomas,

Thankyou - this is excellent! I hardly recognise it from the versions I tried last year!

My only problem with it is that some of the tables don't render correctly in my web browser, Apple's Safari (based on KHTML, which powers Konqueror). I don't know if you have access to either Safari or Konqueror to try and investigate it.

I would be greatful if you could consider the following for the future:

1. A number of multi-channel grids listings, possibly using 'favourite' groups
(look at the grid on www.radiotimes.com for an example)

2. The ability to rename a recording (or is this impossible with VDR/SVDRP?)

Thanks again!