[vdr] Re: VDR Admin 0.90

On Wednesday, June 18, 2003, at 05:29  am, Thomas Koch wrote:

Am Mittwoch, 18.06.03 um 00:17 Uhr schrieb Richard Walker:

My only problem with it is that some of the tables don't render correctly in my web browser, Apple's Safari (based on KHTML, which powers Konqueror). I don't know if you have access to either Safari or Konqueror to try and investigate it.
Yes, i'm using Safari as main Browser. But Safari don't support compressed Transfer and has some layout bugs (like Konqueror). Try to use Camino, this one has support for compressed Transfer and no layout bugs (at least not with VDR Admin).

I hope this will be fixed in the upcoming Safari release since this is correct HTML (which all other browsers i know render correctly).
Oh, right, I see.  Forget all about my 'complaint', then please!  :)

2. The ability to rename a recording (or is this impossible with VDR/SVDRP?)
I'm afraid this is currently not possible since VDR doesn't support this (yet?).
Ah, I thought not. It's slightly annoying, as it's easy to end up with a lot of recordings with the same name, and it's not clear which is which without studying the date and/or synopsis.