[vdr] audio out broken

Hi,
I have a Hauppauge DVB-s rev1.3 whose audio out seems
to be broken (I hope it's not the whole audio circuit that is).
I'm still looking for a solution. There are several plan there:
http://www.vdrportal.de/board/portal_vdrinfo.php?site=7&infonr=4&infoln=de&s
id=37b5c6e508c33707e31dd84c6f7ca969
But I don't don't understand neither deutch nor electronics schematics.
But as I can ask a friend to work on electronics, i would like
to know what you advise me, considering that I don't want
weldings on my card. And if there are still more than one solution
available, I'd choose the one that links far from the audio out,
as I don't know what is broken on my card.

Thanks for your help,
I don't want to pay Hauppauge 100euros to repair
my card.

Florian