[vdr] Re: dbox as VDR client

hi

> Yes, that should be possible. Out of the box I can shrink my embeded
> system down to 9,5 MB, without any compression

are you talking about an PPC image, ready for the dbox?
have you allready build an tested the CDK & GNU/VDR/PPC ?

if so, i and i think a lot other people to would be very happy about
an pre-release .. i mean an tar.bz2 of the root ("/") of your, i
suppose nfs-, root-image.

so everybody with a dbox2 in debugmode could try vdr on it
and see in which state the porting is ....

hermann