[vdr] LNB-sharing Patch for VDR 1.2

Hello!

Now that I am back from my mission in Bosnia, I started porting the
LNB-sharing patch to VDR 1.2.1. The code is not clean yet, but it
works (at least for my setup).
Please give bug-reports and other feedback.

http://rk.ods.org/dvb/VDR_LNB_sharing_patch/lnb_sharing_vdr-1.2.1-beta.patch

Matthias.

PS: For those, who don't know what this patch is about:
    "The patch makes it possible that multiple DVB-s cards can be
     connected to the same LNB. With it you can use a simple splitter
     to feed two DVB-s cards with one line or use the loopthrough of
     one card."