[vdr] Two TV's on one VDR

Hi List,

I'm using VDR in my livingroom for months now, and I'm very happy with it. Now I got another TV set in another room. As there's only a wall between, otherwise there's only about 1 meter distance between the PC and the second TV, I thought of drilling a hole in the wall, and connecting the 2nd TV to the same PC.

My questions are:

- is it possible to connect two TV sets to the SVideo output of the DVB Card (a WinTV Nexus-S 2.1 here)?

- how can I connect a second LIRC receiver? Can I use them parallel on the same serial port, or should I use another serial port? Is LIRC capable of controlling two receivers?

There would be only one TV set (and one LIRC receiver) active at a time.

Anyone got experience with this kind of setup?

TIA, Michael

--
netWorks Vox: +43 316 698260
Michael Reinelt Fax: +43 316 692343