[vdr] Re: Videobufsize

Klaus Schmidinger schrieb:

> Gerald Raaf wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Klaus Schmidinger schrieb:

> > > You're right with both things.
> > >
> > > Klaus
> > >
> > > --
> > > Info:
> >
> > i use three DVB Cards and ac3overdvb and autopid patch with these i get ringbuffer
> > overflows, very soon after starting vdr. This does also happen with plain vdr, but only
> > if the card go into transfer-mode which it always do (when watching Premiere), because
> > the cam is connected to the third card.
> >
> > If you increase the buffer from
> > transfer.c:#define VIDEOBUFSIZE  MEGABYTE(1)
> > transfer.c:#define VIDEOBUFSIZE  MEGABYTE(3)
> >
> > i didn't get the ringbuffer overflow messages
> >
> > Gerald
>
> Strange... I also watch Premiere via Transfer Mode and never get
> buffer overflows.
>
> Klaus
>
> --
> Info:

i think it has something to to with the whole vdr-machine. Some month ago i put my
sat-equipment in a new box.
AMD Athlon XP 2200 with 512MB Infineon-Ram on a ASUS Board A7N8X-Deluxe. In the old Box i got
the ring-buffer overflows not on plain vdr, but when i watch a DD-Movie and vdr (with
ac3overdvb-patch) was in Transfer-Mode.

Gerald