[vdr] Re: CAM Viaaccess 1.1 vs. Viaaccess 1.0 second day without error !

Thats good to hear! There are some problems with some Viaccess CAM's in sat
boxes as well, so my source told me to by a version 1.0 from the beginning.
And I do not have those read faild problems.

If you do download the patch, please tell us the result. I was meant to test
it, but I have a too busy week..

However I think it will not fix the problem, just make it less a problem. ;-)

 - Micael