[vdr] Re: aldi-773 LIRC duplicate Keys

Am Montag, 11. August 2003 01:20 schrieb Rainer Zocholl:
> st_barszus@gmx.de(Steffen Barszus)  10.08.03 23:13

> >> Actually I'm using the Aldi RC with code 773 since I started with
> >> VDR and I'm happy with it. I can live with the restrictions. If you
> >> cannot, go and buy another RC - and pay more money.
> >
> >Well that is not the fault of the remote. Someone just have to do some
> >work and make a lircd.conf that uses all keys. Because of these thread
> >I have actually sat me down and have tried to make one.
> >
> >I have used 065 on DVD and 260 on VCR. While in use with switched to
> >DVD all keys should be unique now.
> >
> >Rec have to be pressed twice, but that is the fault of the remote and
> >I guess one can live with it ;)
> >
> >Hope it is Ok that I have attached it :)
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
> 0065 on VCR is much better..."mute" is a separate key (i hope not
> that of my TV ;-)) etc.
> vtx is possible too, but:

Well you didn't read what I have written. I have used 065 on Device DVD and
260 on Device VCR

> All keys in the two rows with "<< > >>,  rec stop pause" are
> not realized by (my) LIRC!

That are provided by VCR 260 with push trough while being on Device DVD

> If i try to make my own .conf with 065
> irrecord says:
> [...]
> Now hold down button "1".
> irrecord: no data for 10 secs, aborting

You don't need to. just copy the lircd.conf to /etc/ and start lircd, after
that start irw and look what you get.

> I'm using lirc_serial.

same here

Well read what I have written. Is it that unclear ?

Press VCR => hold setup => type 260
Press DVD => hold setup => type 065
cp lircd.conf /etc/lircd.conf
service lircd start (or whatever it is called on your machine)
irw => have a look (you have to be on DVD on the remote)
rm /video/remote.conf
start vdr ;)

At least it works here. And yep it starts to get to specific ;)

Steffen