[vdr] Re: LIRC teach 1.2.2

Am Son, 2003-08-10 um 15.50 schrieb Rainer Zocholl:
> st_barszus@gmx.de(Steffen Barszus)  10.08.03 14:44
>
> Once upon a time Steffen Barszus shaped the electrons to say...
>
> >> When will it give the first RC with an explizit setting "VDR"? ;-)
>
> >If we find the right settings the Aldi remote can do that. It has all
> >the needed buttons for it.
>
> Yes. I thought that the RC vendor should make a code for "VDR".
>
> The implementation is easy:
> Give each existing key a uniq code.
>
> A second with an exception for Vol+- mute may be use full.

I called Medion a 1/2 or 3/4 year ago and asked them wether there is a
setting with unique keys, but they denied. So I first used the
push-through option, but then took one setting and learned keys from
another setting to the keys in double (as I had the luck to have two
MD4688).

--
Rene Bartsch
Faculties MNI