[vdr] Re: When cutting - winding stops and timeline disappears

Christian Jacobsen wrote:

> Hallo,
>
> I have a small problem and just wanted to hear if somebdy else has got the
> same.
>
> When I cut small files - about 30 min. - VDR is somehow interrupted while
> winding forward with the yellow key (or is it green for forward !? - I don't
> look anylonger as I know my remote blindly ;) ). It only happens on small
> recordings (for my children).
>
> Here is what I do :
> I start replay press Ok to get the "timeline" and then with the colour keys
> wind to the first point and then fine adjust with the arrows. Then Im press
> 0 to mark beginning. Then I press the yellow key to wind forward, but after
> a short time VDR stops winding and the Timeline disapears. I am stil in
> replay so I can press OK again and then wind to the end, but I had this a
> lot of times so I just wanted to notice.
>
> And no, klaus, I did not try vanilla VDR yet ;) I will do this later wenn I
> find the time. I just wanted to see if I am the only one.

I tried this, but didn't have that effect.

Could it be that VDR misinterprets one of your "Yellow" keypresses as "Ok",
which would turn off the progress display?

To check this you could add some debug output to cRemote::Put() (in remote.c)
in order to see whether there is a faulty key event coming in.

Klaus