[vdr] Re: VDR feature request - Keyboard led indicators.

Am Don, 2003-08-21 um 16.29 schrieb Ralf Klueber:
> I have something simmilar within my serial Plugin. It gives you the
> possibility to use 15 extra buttons on the frontside of your VDR
> connected to the serial port. There is also a LED connected to the
> serial port. The LED is lighted when a recording is in place. When a
> recording is done on the primary card than the LED is flushing. The
> flushing rate could be controlled via the options menu of the plugin and
> also be turned to "off" or "solid lightning".
>
> Please have a short look at my hardware at
> http://www.lf-klueber.de/Tasten.jpg
>
> The right LED is the recording LED. The left and yellow one is the HDD
> LED connected to the MB.

Looks pretty nice ;o)

But as Steffen Barszus and I are working on packages for Mandrake, I'm
looking for a solution running on standard-hardware. That for I'd like
to use the message-led which is implemented on each ATX-mainboard - or
if that doesn't work - the keyboard leds ...

--
Rene Bartsch

Facsimile/Phone: +49 7 00/72 27 87 24
Mail:  rene@bartschnet.de