[vdr] Re: Playing DVD ?

Martin Fischer wrote:
On Monday 25 August 2003 17:44, Tilo Renkl wrote:

Is really nobody interested in playing DVD's ??
Or is everybody satisfied with current DVD-Plugin ?

Not at all :-) I use mplayer for watching DVDs and I'm
very satistied with that. With slave mode patch it's great.

Martin

Yeah, sure ;p But what's up with playing featurettes and anything else that you get through the menu. "Hey, oh wait...I gotta ssh into my vdr box, change the mplayer.sh.conf to play another track and restart vdr for the changes to take effect."

Sebastian