[vdr] Re: Drop support for multiple video dirs? [was: FeatureRequest]

Onno wrote:
I use epg2timers to create all my timer entries and epg2timers is designed
to create exactly the scheme I described in my first mail in this thread,
i.e. /video/genre/title/subtitle/*.rec
Pure coincidence, of course. ;-)

this makes me wonder who has to take care of the disk space, vdr or the timer-tool? (or the user, forcing him/her to the console/X)
In the beginning, I was shifting genres around between disks sometimes.
During the last two years, I did not have to do that (except when I
bought a new disk, of course). So it seems that things have a tendency
to balance themselves out naturally.

But hey, I do not want to sell my solution to anyone.
I'm just trying to help by sharing my experience.
I am very happy with it and for me it works just fine.
YMMV.

Carsten.