[vdr] Re: AC3overDVB

> > I see- what is the black cinch-connector shipped with my Nexus good for?
> > My Dolby Receiver has a digital input for DVD/LD (Coax) and TV
(optical).
> > Is it possible to connect the black connector with this digital caox-
in?
> Yes, the 2.x cards have a standard conform SPDIF out (in oposite
> to the 1.x cards which have a 5V SPDIF at onboard jumper J2).

Okay- since this should work in theory, how can I make it become reality? :)
Connection Nexus <--> Receiver is established.
Do I need additional software besides VDR and DVD-Plugin to get AC3 Sound?
Normally I should have this blue light shining whenever I deliver special
Sound input.
This blue light reads "Multi Channel Decoding" on my Sony STR-DE 475.
What is this inidcating?

Once I read "PCM 48 Khz" in the receiver's display.
Was this related to a Dolby Digital (AC3)-Transmission?

Will I be able to listen to *ALL* of today's DVD's sound features?