[vdr] Re: bitstreamout-0.48pre7

Hallo Sven,

>Tue Nov 02 10:00:00 CEST 2003 - sven AT jausoft dot com

On the 2. nov it was Sunday here ;)

>- - patch dvbplayer.c,transfer.h and transfer.c with:
>	vdr-1.2.6-mp2PlayAudio-v4.diff
>  - this one is a bug fixed one
>  - now you can select 2 + 1 audio streams (2 audio + 1 dolby)
>  - dolby is now again the very first default audio, if available !
>  - transfer mode uses the same logic as dvbplayer now !

OK, now I have AC3 as Standard in Replay, very nice :)

JFYI as it really dosen't matter for me - the way it is now it is
perfectly for me :) :
Now  I can't select normal PCM audio on Pro7/Sat1 (the green button is not
there).

Thanks a lot :)

I only had time to compile the thing and do a short test. When I have time
to listen ;) I will give some feedback if Sound is OK.

Greetings
Christian Jacobsen