[vdr] dxr3 plugin in north america

Hi all, I have searched and searched but can't find confirmation one way or the other..

Does the dxr3 plugin for vdr function in north america with an ntsc broadcast ?

The website plugin mentioned having added the option to switch between pal and ntsc, yet further down the page mentions ntsc does not function, I am confused as to what the status is on this.

If not is there any ntsc support planned for the near future ?  Any other viable solutions for a Nova card ?  Perhaps the xine plugin ? or even record only ?

Not sure which direction to pursue, any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Miles

Home | Main Index | Thread Index