[vdr] Re: dxr3 plugin in north america

On Monday 03 November 2003 05:47, Miles Frederick wrote:
> Hi all, I have searched and searched but can't find confirmation one way or
> the other..
>
> Does the dxr3 plugin for vdr function in north america with an ntsc
> broadcast ?

I can't confirm that cause I never had the chance to test this with an ntsc
stream ... but a pal stream with ntsc output enabled looks really bad :-).

> The website plugin mentioned having added the option to switch between pal
> and ntsc, yet further down the page mentions ntsc does not function, I am
> confused as to what the status is on this.

The ntsc output is available. I think Stefan needs to correct our site ;-).

> If not is there any ntsc support planned for the near future ?  Any other
> viable solutions for a Nova card ?  Perhaps the xine plugin ? or even
> record only ?

So far I've received no feedback on this feature but I would be happy to hear
something from you.

Regards,

Kai