[vdr] Re: Starting and Recording Problems

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your advice! The I compiled in support to set DMA on
automatically in the kernel but I didn't enable support for my chipset.
I have recompiled my kernel and disk reads have gone from ~5MB/s to >
30MB/s. I have no idea why I didn't think of this before, no wonder
copying from drive to drive took so long.

I've experienced quite a few crashes so hopefully this may help stop
them.

On a separate note, is it possible to scroll through channel information
boxes whilst not changing the current channel?

Thanks again!