[vdr] Re: Unkown Picture Type 6

Hello List,

I found out whatīs wrong here on my system.

The DVB-Cardīs seem to be overheated !

DVB-CARD4 seem to bee DEAD......

I use a FAN over the CARDīs to put the HEAD out of the CASE and a FAN in Front of
the CARDīs to blow  fresh Air to them.

With this HARDwARE configuration i use VDR since over 2 Years and 2 Hot summers
without any Problems - perhaps something within Driver hase changed so the
Processor on the CARDīs become more HEAT ? - I donīt know....

Now i have to think about how to cool them down and where to get a new DVB-S card.

Many thanks for your Help !

Best Regards

Axel