[vdr] Re: Unkown Picture Type 6

Hi Axel,

I also have a 4 card system running and use two small fans to blow air
directly onto the tuner and power regulator.

As the secondary cards are normally not very busy except for the eit
scanner, I have changed the eit scanner to run only every hour. This
also should save some energy and stress on the lnb. Otherwise all the
cards switch to a different transponder every 20 s.

And finally, I use nvram-wakup and wakeup-on-lan to power down/up the
system as necessary. This keeps everything cooler in the long-term.

Emil