[vdr] Re: How to mount cdrom in linvdr?

You have to replace the file /etc/lircd.conf with one that fits your remote. If
you don't have one you can generate it with the help of irrecord.

Tapio Karinsalo wrote:
So do you mean that I don't have to teach my remote control commands to lirc
diamond? Or should vdr do that when I start it first time???

-----Original Message----- From: vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org
[mailto:vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org] On Behalf Of Ondrej Wisniewski Sent: 10.
marraskuuta 2003 1:42 To: vdr@linuxtv.org Subject: [vdr] Re: How to mount
cdrom in linvdr?

The Lirc package (serial driver, lircd, irrecord, irw) is already included in
LinVDR. VDR has been compiled with the LIRC support. All you have to do is connect your serial receiver to COMl. This should work out of the box.

Ondrej ...

Tapio Karinsalo wrote:

Hello again,

I am quite newbie about linux so this might be stupid question but
anyway I
ask it.... I have install linvdr and now I have trying install lirc, but I
can't install it from cdrom because I can't mount cdrom. In /etc/fstab there
isn't any line about cdrom. Should I add the line to it? And if I should what
kind of line? The mounting command which I try was mount /mnt/cdrom but it
doesn't work.... Can anyone help me?

Regards Tappi