[vdr] Re: How I add plugins to linvdr?

LinVDR is a mini Linux distro stripped to the bones, made for just running VDR.
There is no development environment like a C compiler, make utility and so on.
If you want to add a new plugin you have to compile it on a full Debian Woody
distribution and then copy the binaries to LinVDR.

There is some documentation on LinVDR at http://linvdr.org but I'm afraid this
is still in german only. Another idea was to distribute additional compiled
plugins in the download section of www.vdrportal.de but I don't know if this is
already being done.

Ondrej ...

Tapio Karinsalo wrote:
Hello,

How I add new plugins to linvdr? I like to add vdrsubtitles and lcd plugins, but when I try to make those plugins I get message g++: Command not found? So
is it possible add extra plugins to linvdr at all?

Regards Tappi