[vdr] vdr-xine-plugin 0.0.2 problem, Micael Beronius

Sorry, this is my first post to the mailing list, I cannot reply
directly to the message.

The referred subject was the xine plugin problem reported by Micael
Beronius.
The plugin do not send any data to xine even if it seems to work
properly.
The same problem happens with the xineliboutput plugin. This is due to
the fact that vdr supports only one primary DVB device (i.e. a device
with an mpeg2 decoder). The plugin emulates an mpeg2 decoder board but
sends the mpeg2 flux to xine. If you have a full-featured dvb card (with
mpeg2 hardware decoding), the flux is sent to this card by default,
instead of being sent to the plugin.

The solution is to edit the setup.conf and set PrimaryDVB=2 (that is 2
if you have one dvb hardware card that takes the first slot).

Seems to work now, even if I suffer some segmentation fault when
switching channels too often.