[vdr] Re: Recordings menu is empty !?

> Is this "plain vanilla" VDR, or are there any patches involved?
> In particular I'm wondering about the "fam" patch.
>
> Klaus

Usually , it is not vanilla VDR of course, but I don't use the FAM patch
anyway.
Just tried vanilla VDR 1.2.6  ->  same effect.
so plain vanilla vdr, new clean video dir, small test recording, no recordings
shown in menu. what else could i try ??

I will now try my "old" nfsroot environnement. this one used to work
flawlessly. it is the one from the vdr-nfsroot howto, pretty small and
featureless but it does the job. maybe there is sth wrong with that mini-suse
ditribution i am using at the moment.